Aside from fresh gourmet mushrooms, we offer a wide variety of products and servies to those also interested in growing mushrooms. We offer discounts for bulk and standing orders. please contact us for details
We currently grow a small variety of mushrooms for restaurants and farmers markets. Please contact us for pricing and availability.
- Blue Oyster (P. columbinus)
- Lions Mane (H. erinaceous)
- Chestnut Mushroom (P. adiposa)
- King Oyster (P. eryngii)
* Presterilized bulk substrate (80% alder sawdust:20% wheat bran) * Sterilization of custom substrate
* Bulk orders on inocuated (ready to fruit) substrate for those just interested in fruiting mushrooms * Spent substrate blocks: blocks that have been fruited on our farm which are now great for composting, mulching, or growing more mushrooms.
Consultation and customer support:
$40/hr in person or on phone. please call or email to schedule an appointment (15 minute minimum)
* Design: Laboratory, incubation, fruiting room set-up * Serilization: techniques and principals * Lab work: Spawn/culture/media prep, aseptic technique * incubation/fruiting: environmental requirements, troubleshooting problems.
we offer customer support to anyone using our products free of charge via email or by phone.